Friday, June 6, 2008

New additions to the knoll family

This is Amy's new addition, Yup that's right it Amy's. I bought this car for her about a month ago. It's something she has always wanted, a 1992 Aniversary Camaro RS. I got a really sweet deal on this car. No, it's not her everyday driver (espescially with gas quickly approaching $4.00 per gallon) this is just a sunny day hot rod. It has just over 160,000 miles and is in super shape. She has had a blast in it. She even lets me drive it every now and then too. Here are a couple more pictures of it.
Well, I did say Addition"S" didn't I......Here is the other one, Not as cool as the Camaro, but this is going to be my answer to the high gas prices. A 1982 Rabbit WOW!!!!!! Ok, I know that you think it's really cool because it's a convertible but hey, it's still a rabbit. It doesn't exactly run real good right now but hopefully I can ger it going soon. If not, You'll probably see it on ebay.

No comments: