Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here's what's been happing in the family

I don't really know where to start. Since this is my first blog entry, I'll try to bring everyone up to speed on the life at the Knoll household. We sold our cabin last week after it has been on the market for over a year. God's timing is perfect, although I wish it would have been sooner and for a larger sale price. I can't complain though we are so blessed to have been able to sell it. I have been asked to coach T-ball again this year. I was able to coach 2 years ago and found that it was one of the most rewarding things that I've ever done. Last year Jimmy played for the first time and he had a blast. Long after the season was over, whenever we drove past the ball field, Jimmy would ask if he had T-ball practice. Amy and Rebekah have agreed to help me coach this year. It should be a bunch of fun. We were able to take the Mustang to the first show this year and it was COLD! We have been looking forward to going to car shows again and so this was a big deal to us. I was able to use the car as a witness tool as well. Bekah is still taking piano lessons from one of our best friends. She’s doing good at it but needs to practice more. Still, we are very proud of her. The piano teacher’s husband and I have become good friends and thanks to him and his Coffee influence, I have built a coffee bar in our basement. Yes, I said coffee bar. That has sparked me to build most all of the furniture in our basement. It’s been a lot of fun and it looks better than anything we could have bought. I’m up to Book 10 in the Left Behind series. Yea, I know, I’ve already listened to them on tape (abridged version) but the book is much better and also much more complete. Amy is still one of the Girl Scout leaders for Bekah’s troop. Along with that and teaching Sunday School, Praise team practice, church, and everything else we are involved in she still has time to cook, clean and take care of me. I envy her in many ways. Of course she’s the lucky one………… to have me! We are getting ready to do some much needed maintenance to our home, Not fun stuff, just stuff that needs to be done like replace the entire electrical panel. Well, that's all I know for now. Check out the rest of the blog, like my favorite sites, and the list of links above.

No comments: